- Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or closely related management field;
- At least three years of hospital management experience (public or private, medical or behavioral);
- Two years of experience working with children and adolescents;
- Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations relating to hospital operations;
- Working knowledge of community resources, data reporting management, documentation and recordkeeping systems, human resources and labor relations practices, funding resources and funding requirements;
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Process Improvement;
- Possession of strong organization skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to promote a team oriented work environment;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Executive Leadership, Hospital Administration, or closely related management field;
- Licensed Mental Health Professional with at least 3 years administrative experience.
This position requires successful completion of the following:
To facilitate proper crediting, please ensure that your resume clearly describes your experience in the areas listed and indicates the beginning and ending month and year for each job held.
REFERENCE/BACKGROUND CHECKS - The Department of Human Services will conduct reference checks to verify job-related credentials and criminal background check prior to appointment.
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.
How to Apply
To view the complete vacancy announcement with application details, visit http://www.mn.gov/careers Job ID 11388.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637.
If you have questions about the position, contact Jacque Sammons at Jacquelyn.email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER