- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related fields. LMSW or Licensed Psychologist preferred.
- Two years post-graduate experience providing psychotherapy, mental health, or family counseling services to individuals and families.
- Substance Abuse therapist candidates MUST either possess CAADC certification through MCBAP for Addictions/Substance Abuse or be eligible to obtain CAADC within the first 60 days of employment.
- Paneled with commercial insurance providers (PHP, BCN, McLaren, etc.) preferred.
- Membership in a national professional association which ascribes to a professional code of ethics preferred.
- Good use of spoken and written English
$34,673 - $38,852 plus a hybrid compensation package with an annual base wage component that has incentive wage component. You’re only limit is your own motivation.
A full-time regular position includes the following benefits package: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, EAP, a health advocate service, life, disability and retirement. Our retirement includes two plans, a defined benefits plan as well as a 403(b) option. The defined benefit plan has a five year cliff vesting for eligible employees. In addition to the benefits package, there are paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
There is a $1,000.00 bonus for a candidate that has already obtained CAADC certification. This position is also eligible for the 2017 Referral Bonus.
SEND RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY TO:
St. Vincent Catholic Charities
ATTN: Shawn Koster
RESPOND BY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED