Summary: Counsels and aids individuals, families or groups requiring assistance dealing with psychological /emotional problems and/or addictions and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans in a medical setting. Coordinates the integration of behavioral health with physical and psychiatric health services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
· Interviews patients to obtain information using biopsychosocial, DSM5 and other evidenced based techniques to develop a diagnosis and therapeutic treatment plan.
· Works closely with medical providers in identifying, referring and integrating behavioral health services.
· Conducts Substance Use Assessments.
· Develops integrated treatment plans and coordinates care with Primary Care and other providers.
· Will be a team member in Integrated Behavioral Health by providing brief interventions for patients being seen by medical staff.
· Serves as resource to, and consults with, agency providers on issues related to substance use and behavioral health as needed.
· Refers patient to supportive services including primary care, psychiatric care, and services outside of the organization, to supplement treatment.
· Provides care coordination and compliance over site for individuals receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) or receiving mandated treatment.
· Provides individual, group, and family therapy.
· Maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation.
· Prepares and maintains reports and case histories in accordance with best practice and program requirements.
· Participates in meetings and training as required
Education and/or Experience:
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Montana
· Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) in the State of Montana
· Minimum of 3-years’ experience conducting assessments and treatment in a clinical setting.
Additional Salary Information: 403(b) with >5% company match, Health, Vision, Dental, Aflac
Internal Number: 32020
About Sapphire Community Health
Sapphire Community Health is a community-based, outpatient primary health and mental health care center designed to work with the communities of the Bitterroot Valley. We recognize that a healthy mind and body are essential to the wellbeing of each person; and that personal happiness and health effects the family and the community. We know how to prevent and detect disorders before they become chronic, so that you can live a fulfilling life. We know how to assist you with the problems you currently experience, however difficult they have become. Through building healthy lifestyles, nutrition, exercise, mindfulness, and the appropriate medications, we can change your life.