Good Samaritan is a regional referral center that has been a leader in health care and wellness for over 100 years. With nearly 35,000 annual visits, our Emergency Department/Level III Trauma Center provides evidence-based medicine to neighbors, friends and family. The medical staff, comprised of over 120 active physicians and more than 50 advanced practice providers, represents upwards of 35 different specialties and cares for patients spanning a 10-county area in excess of 250,000 people. Consistently at the forefront of technology, Good Samaritan opened a state-of-the-art five story inpatient tower in 2015 which delivers patient-focused healthcare ranging from acute care to chronic disease management.
Good Samaritan offers:
• Multiple skilled specialists working together as consultants
• World Class Technology & State-of-the-Art Equipment
• Integrated EPIC EMR providing a seamless transition from inpatient to outpatient records
• Robust team of Primary Care Physicians as referral base
• Strong Hospitalist Team who admits & manages inpatients