1. Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
2. Plans and modifies treatment programs.
3. Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
4. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
2. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
3. Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
4. Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
5. Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities.
Required: Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
Required: State License
Job: Occupational Therapy
Primary Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.