Location: Meridian, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa/Meridian is seeking a Social Worker to join our Social Services team.
This is a float position that will cover Nampa and Meridian.
- Completes psychosocial assessments and plans of care for identified patient populations.
- Identify and provide interventions and goals as indicated by the plan of care.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Provides consultation to physicians, healthcare professionals, or community partners in understanding psychiatric, behavioral, social, emotional, and cultural factors related to plan of care for the patient.
- Consults with staff regarding clinical situations; assists inter-disciplinary team in dealing with complex, high-risk or difficult psychosocial situations.
- Serves as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and is a liaison with community resources.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- May provide individual, group, or family therapy.
- May provide supervision, leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other clinical staff including co-signature of documentation. May provide counter signature of other's clinical practice.
- If state certified, may provide clinical oversight to staff towards advanced licensure.
- May participate in Third Party billing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master of Social Work Degree.
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in state of practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining and entertainment.
Learn more about what Meridian and the Treasure Valley has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | City of Meridian | The Village | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.