Location: Margaretville, New York
: Full time position will provide leadership to Mental Health Awareness program. The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Director and work closely with an Advisory Committee of community partners to assist in the development of protocols needed to assess mental health service needs taking into account development/age-specific issues of the population, cognitive ability, functional status, and/or diagnosis.
- Promoting and delivering mental health awareness training (MHAT)
- Administrative supervision for trainers;
- Work closely in collaboration with school leadership and community partners to define a shared vision of student success and facilitate alignment and integration of school-based and community-based resources;
- Serve as primary contact for the coordination and logistics of trainings;
- Coordinate metric development and monitoring;
- Maintain program data collection and work with Project Director and Grant Manager on all reporting matters
2 years in a health services background
Bachelor's Degree with Mental Health/Human Services and/or education background preferred
Licenses / Certifications:
Candidate is expected to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities as well as above average computer skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking and delivering mental health trainings to audiences.
Margaretville Hospital, in Margaretville, NY, is home to Delaware County's most advanced critical-care access hospital. This 15-bed facility cares for more than 240 inpatients annually while performing 14,000 outpatient procedures each year. Margaretville Hospital was named one of the top 100 critical-access hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association. It provides emergency care, ambulatory care services, laboratory testing, medical imaging, physical and occupational therapy, swing-bed rehabilitation programs, respite care, and board-certified specialist and wellness education.